Make up Classes Policy:
- Missed classes may be made up within the time period of the winter session through attending one of our otheer classes on another day.
- Email or call to arrange makeup.
- We do not allow families to roll over make ups into future sessions.
- Only in extreme circumstances may an exception be made to this policy.
Drop in option:
- Families are allowed 3 scheduled drop-in per 10-week session.
- Email us or call to schedule a drop in.
- Drop-in fee is $35.
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
- There are no refunds after the first class.
- Credit may be extended toward the next semester under special circumstances.
- Please use make ups if you need to miss class.
- Refunds before the first class may be in full minus a non-refundable $10 processing fee.
- Families are allowed to attend a free demo class before committing to a session.
- Email or call to schedule a demo class.
- If you decide to join after the demo class your tuition will reflect payment for that demo class retroactively.
Why mixed ages?
Child development researchers discovered that grouping children of different ages in one class encourages natural, family-style learning, so Music Together® developed the Mixed-Age Music Class. In this class, everyone participates at their own levels: Babies vocalize, listen, and observe; toddlers play and experiment; and preschoolers build confidence as they emerge as classroom leaders. Grownups are happy because everyone can come to class together!